Work Where Your Partners Work
Zift Solutions powers partner engagement and better results by allowing partners to work within the systems they already use every day. With Embedded Access Applications (EAAs), Zift Solutions moves to the cutting-edge of modern channel marketing and solves familiar challenges that have stood in the way of success for years. Discover the future of channel marketing with Zift Solutions EAAs.
A NEW APPROACH FOR BETTER RESULTS
Embedded Access Apps allow you to provide unmatched channel marketing automation capabilities, including campaign creation and deployment, automated lead distribution, social media and more, within the most popular CRM, SFA and inbound marketing and sales software, such as Salesforce, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Microsoft Dynamics, SugarCRM, Constant Contact, Hubspot, Pardot and more. Learn about Zift’s innovative EAA model that is redefining partner marketing workflows and delivering impressive results.
FACING THE REALITY OF PARTNER PORTALS
While billions are spent on community technologies each year, partner portals have failed to make good on their promises or keep up with the rapid evolution of today’s sales process. It’s time to face facts:
- Partners ignore 50 percent of supplier portal content and functionality
- 70 percent of portal solutions will fail
- 40 percent of partner portals fail to achieve ROI
- 10 to 15 percent of portal initiatives are abandoned
Discover the reality of partner portals and why Zift Solutions sees a direct path to channel marketing success with Embedded Access Apps in this infographic.
A PROVEN APPROACH
Zift Solutions drives partner participation by injecting marketing and sales tools directly into the systems that they already use and enjoy. Channel programs using Zift Solutions proven cloud-based TPMA tools, which integrate seamlessly with established CRM and SFA systems, and our Embedded Access Apps (EAAs) are shattering industry performance averages and finding it easy to:
- Simplify Channel Marketing as partners can plan and launch campaigns from within the systems they use every day.
- Lower Costs by eliminating the needs for partners to leave current systems to leverage supplier-provided leads and marketing tools.
- Increase Opportunities by providing leads and deep prospecting details within established environments.
- Enhance Visibility as partners and suppliers can see and track activities, lead follow-up and ROI without any extra steps.