Building PRM Capability
with a Channel Maturity Model
Roadmap in Mind
This Webinar Features:
Providing an exceptional partner experience is essential, particularly with channel revenue resting largely on partners’ shoulders and more suppliers to choose from than ever before. However, delivering a positive and empowering experience across the partner lifecycle is no easy task. Partner Relationship Management (PRM) can help. It can also turn into a costly mistake if your priorities, processes and technology aren’t aligned from the start.
In this recorded webinar noted analysts and channel experts, Tim Harmon, Managing Director of Nuvello, and Zift’s Chief Strategy Officer Laz Gonzalez, will provide actionable insight and best practices for aligning priorities to capture partner mindshare, drive breakthrough performance and ensure a stronger ROI with PRM.
You will to learn:
- How changes in the channel landscape have created higher demand for PRM
- Why B2B channel organizations need PRM even if they already have CRM and/or SFA in place
- Key components and operational processes required to “start smart” with PRM
- Best practices for partner recruitment, onboarding, shortening time-to-revenue and measuring performance with PRM
- Why integration and prioritization matters when it comes to PRM and CMM
Watch now to learn how to maximize channel revenue by building PRM capability while keeping a channel maturity model roadmap in mind.