Searching for the
Channel Marketing Silver Bullet?
Turn Silver into Gold!
This Webinar Features:
It’s more difficult than ever to identify and provide the ideal resources today’s channel partners need to drive demand. While partners struggle to kick off campaigns, nurture prospects and convert leads to sales, you’re bombarded by promises of the “silver bullet” in channel marketing.
Join Zift Solutions and Channel Maven Consulting September 10th for a powerful joint webinar designed to help you better educate and actually deliver the resources channel partners need to drive demand today. You’ll learn how to:
- Expand partner offerings to encompass multiple marketing tactics and activities, including end-to-end campaigns, email, newsletters, social media, dynamic content syndication, online advertising, event marketing and more
- Guide and provide partners with an integrated and automated approach to channel marketing that maximizes ROI
- Engage your leads and make connections using the latest social media best practices
- Enable partners to nurture prospects across the sales lifecycle with multi-touch campaigns that leverage co-branded marketing materials
- Boost conversion rates by as much as 50% by helping partners target the interests of website visitors and deliver a multi-layered experience with rotating offers, videos, lead capture forms, downloads and more
- Plan, measure and share results with closed-loop analytics
Heather Margolis, Founder and President of Channel Maven Consulting, will discuss how providing partners with multiple automated marketing options can overcome current supplier and partner challenges. Scott England, VP of Strategic Alliances for Zift Solutions, will examine recent industry shifts and the vital importance of integration within the channel marketing landscape. Plus, Chris White, AVP of Marketing for Orasi Software (HP Platinum Partner), will demonstrate how they captured a 48 to 1 return on investment and delivered more than $325K in sales pipeline using a holistic, integrated channel marketing approach.